Pusher has integrations with third party applications to make it easier to use Pusher and get the most out of it.
Datadog is an application performance monitoring platform. You can add Pusher as an integration in order to monitor the metrics and alerts that you are interested in tracking.
Note: The Datadog integration is only available to Business plans and above.
In order to add Pusher as an integration on Datadog:
- Create a Datadog account or Login at datadoghq.com
- Go to ‘Integrations’ inside your Datadog dashboard
- Find the Pusher integration, and follow the steps on the ‘Configuration’ tab.
- Go to your Pusher account settings, select the tab for Datadog Integration
- Paste your Datadog API key and save it.
- Return to your Datadog, and on the ‘Dashboards’ tab, select Pusher to configure your dashboard, seen below.
This is a list of metrics sent to Datadog. An aggregate per
app_id is sent every 5 seconds.
|Messages sent over time|
|API Requests sent over time|
|Webhooks sent over time|
|Presence events sent over time|
|Broadcast messages sent over time|
|Client events received sent over time|
|Client events sent over time|
|Average message size|
|Maximum message size|
|95th percentile message size|
|Messages count sent over time|
|Median message size|
|Concurrent connections per second|
|Non-secure connections per 5 seconds|
|Non-secure sockjs connections per 5 seconds|
|Non-secure websocket connections per 5 seconds|
|Secure connections per 5 seconds|
|Secure sockjs connections per 5 seconds|
|Secure websocket connections per 5 seconds|