Pusher CLI Overview
Pusher CLI is a tool that is designed to make your experience while developing Pusher powered applications easier. While it is definitely not necessary to develop great apps, it can help speed up certain workflows and aid debugging.
∞ What features does it have?
- List your Pusher apps as well as their tokens.
- Subscribe to channels and see events
- Trigger events on a given channel
- Run a demo authorisation server (that by default just authorizes all clients!) to make debugging private channel using apps easier
- Generate client and server code with your keys prefilled.